If you are a Big Brother junkie like me, you might be going through a “phase” right now.
You don’t know whether you love it or hate it this season. It’s definitely a back and forth argument in your head.
Ever season of BB is different, they all have something special that makes it a unique season, but this season.. what makes it special?
As of right now, the only entertaining factor is trying to see how many bowls of cereal Matt is going to eat by the end of the season. Ouch.
Some may argue this IS the worst season in Big Brother history, some say “Oh, just wait a few more weeks, it’ll start getting good”.
But why should we have to wait til the last couple weeks to actually enjoy our all time favorite show?
Here are 38 reasons those in the “I hate it phase” are claiming this is the worst season yet:
- From day one, it has been the Paul Show.
- Everyone is afraid to make big moves.
- We have a bunch of cry babies this season, taking everything too personal.
- Sheep. Sheep. Sheep. All following after their sheep herder, Paul.
- Having to listen to Raven complain about her 19 million diseases.
- Oh, and having to listen to Raven talk about all the things her mom has(n’t) done.
- Did you know Raven’s mom was the first woman on the moon?
- Bullying. We all like good drama while watching BB. But this season is like one big ‘who can we all gang up on today?’
- So many annoying voices. “YA BIG MEATBALL!”
- Who is Matt?
- These show-mances SUCK. Bring me a true love like Jeff & Jordan.
- Pots and pans. I never want to see a pan again after hearing Josh bang them for days upon days.
- Christmas getting injured, we had so much hope for her.
- Even some of the greats are making fun of these house guests. Have you checked out Evil Dicks Twitter?
- No strategy. It’s all about, ‘How can we get Paul to the end?’
- Live-feeders are more intrigued with the house rat than the house guests.
- Matt wearing that same orange Texas cut-off shirt.
- The houseguests questioning if Cody or Kevin really have kids. Come on now, let’s not go there. That’s ridiculous.
- Paul literally runs HOH. No matter who wins, Paul really wins.
- CBS isn’t showing any of the good stuff on the show. Only the live feeders have seen all of the actual good fights and screaming matches.
- It’s too predictable.
- You don’t know who to root for? Literally all of them suck to a certain extent.
- AFP? You mean which house guest can you stand the most?
- Christmas getting all lovey-dovey with Kevin. HE IS MARRIED.
- Speaking of that, Kevin’s family claims they’re okay with his actions…. yeah okay.
- Did you know Raven’s mom wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- Having to look at Elena’s caked on make-up.
- The only thing that ACTUALLY made you laugh this season was the moment the guy who no one knows talks about how much cereal he has eaten. That’s sad.
- “Honey boo-boo”. That’s all.
- Even after they get out Cody and Jessica, all they can talk about is…Cody and Jessica.
- No one knows what true “friendship” is. Instead of using some of what others tell them to their advantage, they run around telling everyone. How exactly does that benefit you?
- WHY IS PAUL STILL IN THIS FREAKING HOUSE??
- A special Friday episode really turned into a snore fest. I will never get that hour back. Ever.
- Cody knows he wants to marry Jessica after a couple weeks. I know people in relationships for years who don’t even consider marriage yet.
- You really don’t like this season, but you love Big Brother SO SO much, that you just have to watch.
- This casts’ bullying isn’t even good entertainment, it’s just outright not okay. Bring me back Ragan and Rachel’s fight about her only real feature, the pimple on her chin.
- Did you know Raven’s mom is the Queen of Iamaliarville?
- Wait….have you seen pictures of Mark’s pee-pee?? That’s a positive to this season, I guess.
It’s definitely a confusing season for sure. Do you love it or do you hate it?
All I can hope for is for CBS to get a more exotic cast next season, no more bringing back vets or people with no personality.
How about a season full of all of the first evicted house-guests? Or a bunch of cops….that’d be entertaining.